Monday, November 10, 2008

"well it's about time"

that's what you all are saying huh? well, my lack of posting hasn't been for lack of happenings. it has mostly been from lack of energy and motivation.

things are going well at school and i am loving, mostly, every minute of it. the kids are great and fun to work with. the staff is amazing and so helpful. i have already made a lot of good friends there.

as for our family, we are just going with the flow. caleb is doing well in 1st grade (actually a little bored with it i think). troy is talking more everyday. his new favorite word is "MINE". oh that dreaded 4 letter word.

a few months ago, brandon and caleb got quads (4 wheelers). they have had fun riding them. brandon did have a little incident that landed him in the ER on labor day weekend. luckily it was just a dislocated finger and some scratches. you ask why the ER for a dislocated finger? well, the EMTs that responded wouldn't try to set it b/c they were afraid that the bone might have splintered. if they messed up, it could sever a nerve and he could end up losing his finger. who ever thought it would be such a big deal? anyway, here's a picture of his finger (if you want to look)










here are some more pictures of the boys











sorry that it has been a while. i promise to do better. i might even post tomorrow....WHOA! :)

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Brandon's finger is freaking nasty... ouch!

amanda said...

Yall have the best picture collection of freakish breaks.

Anonymous said...

As Caleb would say "That's sick and wrong!" Are you letting Caleb's hair grow out or just no time!! See ya'll soon. Mom

Miranda said...

Glad to hear everyone's doing ok, with exception of Brandon's finger. I completely understand the busy part. See you around Thanksgiving!

Mindy said...

I've sooo missed you! But the voyer in me loves the pics :)

Melodie said...

I'm glad to hear that school is going well. I can't believe you think to stop and take a picture I wouldn't be able to think straight.

Charity said...

Teachers are sooo busy. It's fun to hear about your kids again, and how they're doing.

Charity said...

Ask Brandon if he's related to Jared. He can find any way to get himself hurt. :)

Karolyn said...

Summer I need you email and real address to send you an invite to my blog and to send you a Christmas card. My email address is skcrookston@gmail.com
I also want Miranda and anyother cousins that blog. I'm not very good at keeping up with everyone so I love blogging. I hope to hear from you soon.--Karolyn (Gregson) Crookston