Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3 months old

you guessed it...drew is now 3 months old. he is really interacting with us now and it is a lot of fun. he talks more and more every day and even giggles occassionally. he reaches for things close to him. his favorite thing to grab... his toes. we have moved him to the crib, so no more bassinet. it is kind of sad that he has outgrown the bassinet but nice not to hear every little squeak. he is our little "finger sucker" and prefers his pointer and middle finger over the "dah" (troy's name for a pacifier). i'm not sure how to deal with that one yet because the other 2 boys LOVED the pacifier. oh well!









6 comments:

n!c said...

he is growing so fast!! all of your boys are cute!

Mindy said...

I still love those lips! I had the same issue with Peyton and her digits. It was strange because the other two loved the bink. It took Peyton breaking the wrist of her favored fingers and viola! No more finger sucking here! ;)

Kristy Rodrick said...

Riley sucked those same fingers and I have some super cute pictures of him doing it...but the dentist says that is why he has a small gap between his front teeth now...it was so hard to break him from sucking his fingers...your boys are so cute......hope you guys are doing great...

Erica said...

I'm having the same problem with Camdyn. She sucks her thumb! Callie LOVED the binky and we took it away from her a couple of months ago. She did awesome without it! Camdyn won't even attempt to take the binky so I just packed them with the other stuff she's already outgrown. I don't know how to handle a thumb sucker!!!

Charity said...

He is so cute! I love his smiley pictures!

Melodie said...

What a cutie! These cold days make me think I should come visit you and that cute boy.