Sunday, November 29, 2009

my sweet innocent caleb

if you have ever been around caleb you know that he is a pretty deep thinker. sometimes, he can really come out of left field with some of his questions or comments. just to give you an example...this was his comment to me friday night.

we went to walmart to get colored lights for our christmas tree (yes i caved. i love white lights!). as we got to our car he said "mom, santa is the nicest guy on the earth." i said "uh huh". (typical mom answer when you don't know what else to say) i thought the "conversation" was over until he said "jesus must be so proud of him". it took all my strength to not laugh. i just said "uh huh"....again.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I bet Jesus is VERY proud of Santa. :o) I love the way kids think.

Brooke said...

he is such a sweetheart... love him...

Mindy said...

That is such a sweet way to tie the two together.. what a sweet kid!

Melodie said...

I love that!