Wednesday, January 30, 2008

new song.....

just a little background info....when i'm at home i have the tv on all the time, mostly for background noise. yesterday was no different. we were watching american idol and they were running a commercial for the new mac air laptop. they ran the commercial just about every break or so it seemed. any way, the song on there really caught my attention and the more i listened the more i liked it. this morning i still couldn't get it out of my head. so, thanks to google (what would we do without it) i found the name, artist and the music video w/ the full song. i really like. it has a different sound but there is something about it that i really like and i'm not a music person. anyway, here it is.... Yael Naim- "New Soul"


3 comments:

Mindy said...

gets stuck in my head too... thanks for posting who it is! makes it easier for me!

brooke said...

I just learned how to leave a comment. yay me!

Charity said...

I hadn't heard it yet. It's an awesome song! I like music that has a folky sound to it. Pretty cool.