Thursday, May 8, 2008

playing catch up........

okay...so i've been a little busy lately...not really just reading the Twilight series. just check out my sister's blog if you don't know what it is all about (boo on my bloggers list).

last week caleb had his kindergarten celebration. it was really cute! it's crazy to think that he will be in first grade come august...time in flying by!!




sorry the pictures aren't clear. of course, as soon as i got ready to start taking pictures the batteries started dying...just my luck.


we also went to the diamondbacks game on saturday. it was little league day and the kids got to parade around the warning track. we left troy with my m-i-l and all 3 of us got to walk together. there was only one other kid from caleb's team that came so we had a small group.


as we got around to the exit we looked back and saw ourselves on the jumbo-tron. you can see us in the bottom left corner. you can see brandon taking a picture of us on the jumbo-tron. it was kind of weird!



we had a lot of fun and the diamondbacks won 10-4 over the mets. it was way more exciting than the score sounds...not the blow out that it looks.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

caleb is so cute! I can't wait until you guys are here!

Charity said...

Cute picture of the three of you. I totally understand the catch up.

Charity said...

I liked your idea of the picture of the temple & prophet on your sidebar so I used it too. Hope that's ok.

Karolyn said...

Hey Summer when are you all coming here? We should all get together.