Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tagged.........

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friends? Brandon & Boo
C. Cake or Pie? Cake(red velvet)
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Clean underwear and thanks to gravity... a good bra
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Greatest Accomplishment? My children & my degree in math
H. Hometown? Uriah, Alabama
I. Indulgences? Dr. Pepper & Twix
J. January or July? that's hard...january b/c it isn't 200 degrees out but july is my birthday month
K. Kids? 2- Caleb and Troy
L. Life is incomplete without? family and a good book
M. Marriage date? Dec. 17, 1999
N. Number of siblings? 2- 1 bro. 1 sis.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples but not granny smith or red delicious
P. Phobias or fears? Losing a family member and snakes
Q. Quotes?
R. Reason to smile? Happy kids, good husband, fun times, pedicures
S. Season? spring for the new flowers and fall b/c cooler temps are on the way.
T. Tag three friends? whoever
U. Unknown fact about me? I just called in to Dr. Phil for Miranda....j/k....My celebrity crush is Anderson Cooper.
V. Very favorite store? Target
W. Worst habit? I'm a junk food junkie
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds by far.
Y. Your favorite food? a green salad or shrimp
Z. Zodiac? Cancer....crabby, crabby, crabby.....at least that's what Brandon would say.

7 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I have a can of Dr. Pepper waiting for you in my fridge. Chad stopped drinking soda and I don't drink caffeine, so it's just sitting there, all lonely.

Charity said...

Never had a pedicure or manicure...would like to have both sometime. Hmmmm..Mother's Day is coming soon. :)

Mindy said...

mmmmm... now i want a twix!

Miranda said...

Amen about the bra!!!

Being a junk food junkie is a bad habit? More evidence that I'm not perfect.

Karolyn said...

Hey Summer this is a great way to see what is going on with you. Since I saw you last summer at Aunt Carolyn's I have been thinking about you and Brook both. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.
-Karolyn

Tressa said...

You're so cute - I loved reading this!

V Family said...

I loved reading your "taggings!" And, your entire blog for that matter. Your boys are darling! It's a good life isn't it! Take care.