Friday, March 28, 2008

flashback friday...


this was our family one year ago today. we were at caleb's first tee-ball game. i was obviously very pregnant with troy. wow, can you say puffy all over!! i think i had been to the hospital the day before with no luck. this night was terrible. after the game, we (me, brandon, caleb and my mom) went to applebee's for dinner. i started having contractions as soon as we got there and couldn't even finish my dinner for the pain. we ended up leaving before everyone finished because they were so bad. we got in the car and i laid the seat back to try and get comfortable and the contractions stopped. i would sit up and they would start again. lay back and they would stop, go figure. needless to say nothing happened that night and wouldn't for another 4 days when troy was born on april 1. no joke:)!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Do you miss it? I do... no joke... ;)

Brooke said...

awww...

Bethany M said...

I'm glad you found me. I love the Easter outfits for your boys!
I don't miss the moments from a year ago.

Chad~Nicole said...

Applebees does that to my stomach too. Just kidding! :)

Summer said...

i started to put in there that it wasn't the food :) just to clarify!!