Wednesday, March 26, 2008

one word tag!!

**one word only

you’re feeling: tired
to your left: printer
on your mind: tagged
last meal included: hotdogs
something you find it hard to do: laundry
the weather: nice
something you have a collection of: barbies
a smell that cheers you up: oranges
a smell that can ruin your mood: poop
how long since you last shaved: days
the current state of your hair: up
the largest item on your desk/workspace right now (not computer): speakers
your skill with chopsticks: none
which section you head to first in the bookstore: kids
…and after that?: bathroom
something you’re craving: soda
your general thoughts on the presidential race: annoying!!!!!
how many times you’ve been hospitalized this Year: none
a favorite place to go for quiet time: bed
you’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: phlebotomist (someone that draws blood)
something that freaks you out a little: snakes
something you’ve eaten too much of lately: chips
you have never: wrecked
you never want to: wreck

6 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I'm craving a soda too. Do I hear Chevron calling?

Summer said...

Yes I do! As soon as Jon leaves I'm going. Hopefully Troy will last that long before napping.

Charity said...

I just love doing laundry! It's the gift that keeps on giving ;p

Kyle said...

I haven't seen this tag before..its fun! Cute answers!

Mindy said...

yeah... poop... unless it's breastmilk poop :)!

Tressa said...

This would be a hard tag for me, I'm too wordy and I like to explain everything!