Monday, March 31, 2008

go bats!!!


caleb had his first coach-pitch game on saturday. he played really well. he got 2 outs, one playing 1st and one playing 2nd. both times he stopped the ball and tagged the base. his hitting still needs a little work. he went 2 for 3, "striking out" at his first at bat. they get 7 swings of the bat before "striking out".




so now we start another season of baseball. i really enjoy it though. it reminds me of all the time we spent at the little league games when i was younger. i always enjoyed playing and watching!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe I am missing things like this! It really makes me sad. I'm actually tearing up now. :(

Kristy Rodrick said...

I can't wait until Riley is able to play..he can play 4 year old T-ball next year....I am so excited...