Friday, April 18, 2008

flashback friday...




this is a picture of me when i was 5 years old. the missionaries are bro. and sis. bean. they were "my" missionaries. they are the only people, that i can remember, that my mom would let me sit with during church (other than her or my granna). i love them and they love me. they are like another set of grandparents to me.

i still keep in contact with them. they have never failed to send me a birthday card. they came down from utah when brandon and i were married. when caleb was born, she sent him a hand-knitted sweater and hat. they sent me a sympathy card when granna died and i always get and send them a christmas card w/ pictures. just

recently, i received an invitation to her 80th birthday party which is today. sadly, i didn't make it but if i had had the money, i would have been there. i plan on visiting them this summer when i go to utah. i truly feel lucky to have them both "in" my life. they have left a great impression on me and i feel their love every time i see a picture or think of them....

3 comments:

Charity said...

Cute picture. I didn't realize that you were so little when they came to Alabama. I remember when they came to your wedding. It's so nice to have extra grandparents. You can never have too many.

Brooke said...

cute cute!!

Chad~Nicole said...

What a blessing to have people like that in your life.