Thursday, April 17, 2008

i'm a princess!!!!!!!!!


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


i saw this on tressa's blog.....i love anything disney! i don't know if the first part is true but i certainly hope the last part is.........

4 comments:

Charity said...

That was fun too. I'm Ariel, but my favorite princess is Mulan. I love that show!

Kristy Rodrick said...

I'm Snow White...really wanted to be Belle---from Beauty and the Beast...but oh well...guess that's the kicks...

Tressa said...

This was fun, huh? I stole it from Ashley's blog...I love how things go around.

Miranda said...

Cute! I'm Aurora(Sleeping Beauty). Kinda funny since I never get enough sleep. LOL!