Tuesday, April 22, 2008

this is rare.....

on saturday, troy woke up at about 8:30. he was in our room b/c my b-i-l kody stayed the night with us and the spare bed is in troy's room. brandon was already up and came in to get troy. i went back to sleep and woke up at 10:30....soooooo nice! anyway, when i walked out of my room i saw this.......



brandon said that when troy woke up he laid him in the floor to change his diaper. when he got done, troy grabbed his blanket, laid on top of it and fell asleep in the floor. he slept like that until 11:30....tv on, phone ringing, cooking breakfast and everything. poor baby must have been exhausted b/c i can only remember one other time that he has fallen asleep in the floor.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

is that a spider on his shirt?... poor thing he was still sleepy

Summer said...

no it's not a spider...it's a fly...one got in the other day and drove us nuts! we couldn't find it when we tried to kill it.

Kyle said...

Poor kid...that NEVER happens at my house and you better believe if it did...I would blog about it!

Kristy Rodrick said...

OH, my goodness, I thought I was the unlucky mom, whose kid never fell asleep on his own....I think Riley has fell asleep on his on around 5 times ......I get so happy when he does....