Friday, February 22, 2008

flashback friday

okay, so i'm jumping on the band wagon too. i enjoy reading and seeing others posts on fridays so i will try and keep up.




here is my senior cap and gown picture. i was a member of the 1997 graduating class at j.u. blacksher high school. i was involved in just about everything that there was to be involved in. before you think over achiever, it was a really small school. the school was (and still is) k-12. at that time, there was probably 500 students total, yes total. i really enjoyed going to a small school. i started and finished with many of the same people. eventhough we had a small graduating class, we were very competitive. my greatest achievement was being named valedictorian.

i still enjoy going back and visiting my old school. i recently went back for my 10 year reunion and homecoming. i had a blast, good times! go bulldogs!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

smarty pants :p Just teasing!

Mindy said...

just one year's difference? why do you seem so much more mature than me? maybe brooke makes me immature...

Kyle said...

Hi Summer...
cute blog and cute boys!
Like the flashback...I keep thinking I am going to start that too!
Kyle

Tressa said...

Way to go, valedictorian! That is a huge accomplishment no matter how big your school was. You are so pretty too!

Stacy said...

Wow, I knew you were a smarty pants! Beautiful too!

Chad~Nicole said...

You haven't aged a bit...and you're smart too! Wow!

Charity said...

That can't be eleven years ago! Boy am I getting old.