Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I was tagged in January

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was going to school at Troy State University. I was still living in the dorms (fun, fun) but no freshman 15 for me!!!

5 Things On My To Do List Today: 1. get Caleb to school 2. fold the laundry (maybe)
3. pick Caleb up from school 4. go running 5. cook dinner tonight

Snacks I enjoy: sour candies, especially sour jelly bellies. I like cake too.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? I'd build us a custom home, must have a movie theatre room, game room and surround sound. Buy a new car. Buy a house for my parents, sister and brother. Buy Brandon a helicopter. Travel to Europe. Hire Brooke a nanny for all her babies. Help take care of my grandparents.

3 Of My Bad Habits: 1. I can be pretty mean somtimes. 2. I am a tv junkie. 3. I stay on the computer way too long.
5 places I have lived: 1. Uriah, Alabama 2. Troy, Alabama (on campus) 3. Troy, Alabama (off campus) 4. Gilbert, Arizona 5. Queen Creek, Arizona

5 Jobs that I have had: 1. worked for florist 2. Monroe Journal (newspaper) 3. CC5 theatre 4. sales associate at Kitchins' (clothing store w/ stupid name) 5. Enginehouse secretary.


Things people don’t know about me: I've had 2 miscarriages. I am the oldest in my family. I was valedictorian of my senior class. I play with my hair all the time, suprised I'm not bald. I have a degree in Math Education. My "celebrity" crush is Anderson Cooper (something about the hair and giggle). My sister is mental ;)!!

I tag: Nicole (your the only one left that I know that reads my blog)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

love getting to know someone that I hear ONLY AWFUL stuff about... not really :)