Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i ran and ran and ran.....

this post isn't about anything in particular (sorry if you were expecting more). i did have a good run today. i am working on a 5 weeks to 5K program. today i had to run for 10 mins. well, i ran for 10 mins total not 10 mins. straight, does that count? man am i feeling it!! i am also working on my water intake. i had a chiropractor tell me that everyone should take their weight, divide it in half and that's how many ounces of water (minimum) they should drink in a day. i did it about 2 years ago and lost 12lbs in 2 weeks!! i still ate whatever i wanted that's just how much water weight my body was holding on to. i know that that won't happen this time (but okay if it does) but i have lost 2lbs since monday! anyway, try it and see what it does for you!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

summer... i'm bored!!! when is mindy going to post her pictures of peyton???!!! i want to see that cute baby again... :)

Stacy said...

I'm so proud of you! I didn't know you were a runner? (or wannabe like me:) I'm glad I found your blog, thanks for posting a comment on mine.

Melodie said...

Of course it counts. All running counts I need to get started again too.