Friday, February 15, 2008

here's your valentine...


yesterday, as i was getting myself ready for caleb's school party, caleb comes in to see what i am doing. by this time i am dressed (thank goodness)! he walks up to me and says "happy valentine's day mommy!". then he gives me a big hug and says "here's your valentine!" who could want more right? he then says he has one more gift for me. he puckers up his lips and wants a kiss. i kiss him and he says "that makes two!" cute kid! he was so excited about valentine's day.

brandon and i don't make a big deal out of valentine's. we usually go out to eat somewhere but nothing expensive or fancy. yesterday, brandon surprised me with an mp3 player. i guess he was tired of hearing me whine! thanks b! love ya!

3 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Little boys are the best.

n!c said...

Caleb is such a sweatheart!

Brooke said...

I love Caleb... I just wish he was closer so I could get kisses from him.